Thursday, November 19, 2015
Thanksgiving Travel Tips
1. Check your vehicle's condition: tire tread and pressure, fluid levels and mechanical equipment.
2. Have an emergency kit, including bottled water, blankets, non-perishable food, chargers and a flashlight with batteries.
3. Allow plenty of time to arrive at your destination.
4. Check road conditions before you travel by calling 511 or visiting
particularly in the instance of inclement weather.
5. Buzzed driving is drunk driving. Have a designated driver for the ride home.
6. Buckle up. Every trip. Every time.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)